…today we proudly present to you this year’s spring collection!
That includes (in reading order from top left):
- Deep roots, an ode to trees ♥
- Bikes before Cars & Save the planet_ride the change, strong statements for the desperately needed revolution of transportation – eco-friendly, more social mobility and a greener environment.
- Different but equal, a change of perspective which on the one hand points out the individuality of other animals and us and on the other hand emphasizes similarities – such as the unconditional right to live a life free from harm.
- Be kind to small kinds, because the smaller living beings also deserve our respect.
- And last but not least: Chicken hug, a beautiful illustration by German designer Sarah Heuzeroth depicting a peaceful co-existence between other animals and us, symbolized by a human lovingly hugging a chicken. In other words: Hug chickens, don’t eat them.
As always, all t-shirts are fair-trade, made of 100 % organic cotton, climate-friendly and printed using vegan water-based colors.
Have a nice weekend and take care ♥